The only way to become a Webflow expert is to use the platform to its fullest and actually have a specific amount of clients websites made on it. For more info, see the table below:
The first thing that I did was I got my certifications from the Webflow University. There are 3 exams on there that you should complete to help out your application.
- Webflow Layouts certification, Level 1
- Webflow Layouts certification, Level 2
- Webflow CMS certification, Level 1
After you feel comfortable with Webflow and have got your certifications, you must apply to the program with examples as your work and following the rubric.
If you have followed the Rubric and submitted an application, it is time to wait. In about a week or so you will hear something back from Webflow and they will inform you of their decision.
If you do get selected then they will send you extra steps and if not, do not disheartened as it is quite a selective process.
If selected they will send you a form to fill out and a few extra details that are for admin purposes and so that you can be listed on the professional partners page.
- Step 1: Make sure that you are an avid Webflow user
- Step 2: Get your certifications from the Webflow University
- Step 3: Have your sites be cleaned up as per the rubric and submit your application
- Step 4: Finish off the final the steps and enjoy!